Submission to Pyro2018
Thank you for your submissions. Submissions for both Oral and Poster Presentations have been closed. The acceptance of your submission will be judged till February 28, 2018.
- Please note that in order to submit an abstract, you will have to create an account with a personal login and password.
- This account will allow you to connect to your own space, submit an abstract, have an overview of all abstracts submitted, with the possibility to edit and correct them until the deadline of submission (01 February 2018).
- Abstract should be prepared with a template file (MS Word format [.doc]), which can be downloaded below.
- Perior to up-load your abstract file, the MS Word format file should be converted to a PDF style file.
"My Page" is closed. Thank you for your submission to Pyro2018, Kyoto.
Submission to Virtual Special Issue of Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis
Participants are invited to submit manuscripts based on PYRO2018 conference presentations for possible publication in Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis with the intention of publishing in a Virtual Special Issue (VSI) that is dedicated to PYRO2018 symposium.
A Virtual Special Issue rules out delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and will make this conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been. Please see below its advantageous characteristics:
- Accepted papers are published individually as soon as they are accepted in regular journal volumes at Science Direct, which ensures very fast publication speed for individual authors;
- They will also be simultaneously added to the online Virtual Special Issue hosted at Science Direct, which is gradually built up as individual articles are published;
- There will be footnotes included indicating at which conference the articles were presented;
- Articles grouped together in a Virtual Special Issue will retain all their original citation details.
- Submission link: https://www.evise.com/profile/#/JAAP/login
- Fist-time user will need to register;
- Please select special issue short title “VSI: PYRO2018” during submission process;
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper;
- Submission deadline: 1st Sep 2018
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide for Authors of this journal. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the PYRO2018 Virtual Special Issue.
Please note that all manuscripts will be subjected to the standard selection process of the journal, including the normal peer review procedure; therefore acceptance for presentation at the conference is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
In case you would require any assistance on technical issues during submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; if you have any questions on VSI publication, please contact email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for your contribution!